Conflict of interest: Dr. Philibert is supported by R01MH080789 and R21DA034457. He is the Chief Scientific Officer for Behavioral Diagnostics whose product focus is epigenetic markers for substance use and is both an owner and a royalty recipient of granted and pending patents for the use of DNA methylation to diagnose substance use.
The search for peripheral biomarkers for major depression: Benefiting from successes in the biology of smoking
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 230–234, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. The search for peripheral biomarkers for major depression: Benefiting from successes in the biology of smoking. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:230–234., , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Zukunftskolleg at the University of Konstanz
- European commission (Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme, CIP)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Heidelberg Academy of Sciences (WIN Kolleg)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!