All authors declare themselves to have no conflict of interest.
Genetic mutations in early-onset Parkinson's disease Mexican patients: Molecular testing implications
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 235–244, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. Genetic mutations in early-onset Parkinson's disease Mexican patients: Molecular testing implications. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:235–244., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 5 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México. Grant Number: CONACYT #140190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!