PGC contributors and affiliations are listed in the Supplementary Table III.
Testing the role of circadian genes in conferring risk for psychiatric disorders
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 3, pages 254–260, April 2014
How to Cite
2014. Testing the role of circadian genes in conferring risk for psychiatric disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:254–260., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 613608
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.