Novel QTL at chromosome 6p22 for alcohol consumption: Implications for the genetic liability of alcohol use disorders
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 294–302, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Novel QTL at Chromosome 6p22 for Alcohol Consumption: Implications for the Genetic Liability of Alcohol Use Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:294–302., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health Grants. Grant Numbers: MH0708143, MH078111, MH083824
- NIAAA Grants. Grant Numbers: AA015973, AA11330
- National Institute of Mental Health Grant. Grant Number: MH59490
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: C06 RR13556, C06 RR017515
- AT&T Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: S10 RR029392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!