Novel QTL at chromosome 6p22 for alcohol consumption: Implications for the genetic liability of alcohol use disorders
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 294–302, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Novel QTL at Chromosome 6p22 for Alcohol Consumption: Implications for the Genetic Liability of Alcohol Use Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:294–302., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health Grants. Grant Numbers: MH0708143, MH078111, MH083824
- NIAAA Grants. Grant Numbers: AA015973, AA11330
- National Institute of Mental Health Grant. Grant Number: MH59490
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: C06 RR13556, C06 RR017515
- AT&T Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: S10 RR029392
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.