Conflict of interest: None.
Prevalence and heritability of obsessive-compulsive spectrum and anxiety disorder symptoms: A survey of the Australian Twin Registry
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 314–325, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Prevalence and Heritability of Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum and Anxiety Disorder Symptoms: A Survey of the Australian Twin Registry. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:314–325., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Early Career Researcher Grant from The University of Melbourne
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC) Clinical Career Development Fellowship. Grant Number: 628509
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. Grant Number: FPU12/01636
- ‘Miguel Servet’ contract from the Carlos III Health Institute. Grant Number: CP10/00604
- NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 628386
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Award
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 1021973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!