Conflict of interest: None.
Prevalence and heritability of obsessive-compulsive spectrum and anxiety disorder symptoms: A survey of the Australian Twin Registry
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 314–325, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Prevalence and Heritability of Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum and Anxiety Disorder Symptoms: A Survey of the Australian Twin Registry. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:314–325., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Early Career Researcher Grant from The University of Melbourne
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC) Clinical Career Development Fellowship. Grant Number: 628509
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. Grant Number: FPU12/01636
- ‘Miguel Servet’ contract from the Carlos III Health Institute. Grant Number: CP10/00604
- NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 628386
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Award
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 1021973
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.