Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the Genetic and Environmental Risk for Alzheimer's disease (GERAD1) Consortium and from the IGAP Consortium. As such, the investigators within the GERAD1 consortia contributed to the design and implementation of GERAD1 and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. The full list of collaborators can be found in the supplementary material.
Genetic variation at the CELF1 (CUGBP, elav-like family member 1 gene) locus is genome-wide associated with Alzheimer's disease and obesity
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 283–293, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Genetic Variation at the CELF1 (CUGBP, Elav-Like Family Member 1 Gene) Locus Is Genome-Wide Associated With Alzheimer's Disease and Obesity. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:283–293., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- German Ministry for Education and Research (National Genome Research Net-Plus). Grant Numbers: 01GS0820, 01KU0903, 01EO1002
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: HI865/2-1
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Numbers: 245009, 262055
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.