None of the authors has a conflict of interest to declare.
Clinical correlates and genetic linkage of social and communication difficulties in families with obsessive–compulsive disorder: Results from the OCD Collaborative Genetics Study
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 326–336, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Clinical correlates and genetic linkage of social and communication difficulties in families with obsessive–compulsive disorder: Results from the OCD Collaborative Genetics Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:326–336., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH-50214, R01MH071507, K23-MH-64543, NIH/NCRR/OPD-GCRC RR00052
- James E. Marshall OCD Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!