Conflict of interest: S.W.S. is on the Scientific Advisory Board of Population Diagnostics, Inc. and is a co-founder of YouNique Genomics. The other authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Adult neuropsychiatric expression and familial segregation of 2q13 duplications
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 337–344, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Adult neuropsychiatric expression and familial segregation of 2q13 duplications. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:337–344., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Numbers: MOP-89066, MOP-111238
- McLaughlin Centre Accelerator Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!