Genome scan for cognitive trait loci of dyslexia: Rapid naming and rapid switching of letters, numbers, and colors
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 345–356, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Genome scan for cognitive trait loci of dyslexia: Rapid naming and rapid switching of letters, numbers, and colors. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:345–356., , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Eunice Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Numbers: R01 HD054562, P50 HD 033812, P50 HD071764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!