The genetics of functional disability in schizophrenia and bipolar illness: Methods and initial results for VA cooperative study #572
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Published 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 4, pages 381–389, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. The Genetics of Functional Disability in Schizophrenia and Bipolar Illness: Methods and Initial Results for VA Cooperative Study #572. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:381–389., , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Studies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!