Maternal predictors of anxiety risk in young males with fragile X
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 5, pages 399–409, July 2014
How to Cite
2014. Maternal predictors of anxiety risk in young males with fragile X. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:399–409., , , .
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development P30-HD003110
- The National Institute of Mental Health R01-MH090194, F31-MH095318
- The office of Special Education Programs, U.S. Department of Education H324C990042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!