Conflict of Interest Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Screening individuals with intellectual disability, autism and Tourette's syndrome for KCNK9 mutations and aberrant DNA methylation within the 8q24 imprinted cluster.
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 472–478, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Screening individuals with Intellectual Disability, Autism and Tourette's syndrome for KCNK9 mutations and aberrant DNA methylation within the 8q24 imprinted cluster. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:472–478., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Spanish Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia (grant number BFU2011-27658 to DM) and the Fundació La Marató de TV3 (101130 to DM) and Lundbeck Foundation (R24-A2419 to ZT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!