Conflict of Interest Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Screening individuals with intellectual disability, autism and Tourette's syndrome for KCNK9 mutations and aberrant DNA methylation within the 8q24 imprinted cluster.
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 472–478, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Screening individuals with Intellectual Disability, Autism and Tourette's syndrome for KCNK9 mutations and aberrant DNA methylation within the 8q24 imprinted cluster. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:472–478., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Spanish Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia (grant number BFU2011-27658 to DM) and the Fundació La Marató de TV3 (101130 to DM) and Lundbeck Foundation (R24-A2419 to ZT
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.