Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Association of microcephalin 1, syntrophin-beta 1, and other genes with automatic thoughts in the Japanese population
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 492–501, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Association of Microcephalin 1, Syntrophin-Beta 1, and Other Genes with Automatic Thoughts in the Japanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:492–501., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!