Conflict of interests: T.G., L.C.C., P.K.M., K.F., M.R. L.L., D.H., and A.R. have nothing to declare.
Aberrant parietal cortex developmental trajectories in girls with turner syndrome and related visual–spatial cognitive development: A preliminary study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 6, pages 531–540, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Aberrant Parietal Cortex Developmental Trajectories in Girls With Turner Syndrome and Related Visual–Spatial Cognitive Development: A Preliminary Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:531–540., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD049653
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH099630, MH097120
- Chain of Love and Sharon Levine Foundations
- Gazit-Globe Post-Doctoral Fellowship Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!