Petra Platte, Ph.D., is a research scientist at Biological and Clinical Psychology, University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany. She joined the University of Pennsylvania, PA from 1995 to 1998. Together with Drs. Papanicolaou, Stunkard, and Wilson she continues studies in the Old Order Amish.
A study of linkage and association of body mass index in the old order Amish†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Medical Genetics Studies in the Amish
Volume 121C, Issue 1, pages 71–80, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Platte, P., Papanicolaou, G.J., Johnston, J., Klein, C.M., Doheny, K.F., Pugh, E.W., Roy-Gagnon, M.-H., Stunkard, A.J., Francomano, C.A. and Wilson, A.F. (2003), A study of linkage and association of body mass index in the old order Amish. Am. J. Med. Genet., 121C: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.20005
This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sec. 105.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft. Grant Number: PL 216/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!