Jordan W. Smoller is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Psychiatric Genetics Program in Mood and Anxiety Disorders in the Outpatient Division of the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry.
Family, twin, and adoption studies of bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: The Genetics of Bipolar Disorder
Volume 123C, Issue 1, pages 48–58, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Smoller, J. W. and Finn, C. T. (2003), Family, twin, and adoption studies of bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 123C: 48–58. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.20013
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!