Sonja Rasmussen, MD, MS, and Cynthia Moore, MD, PhD, are both clinical geneticists in the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rasmussen is currently the associate director for science for the Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. Her research interests include epidemiology of birth defects and the natural history of pediatric genetic conditions.
Public health approach to birth defects, developmental disabilities, and genetic conditions
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Public Health Approach to Birth Defects, Developmental Disabilities, and Genetic Conditions
Volume 125C, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Rasmussen, S. A. and Moore, C. A. (2004), Public health approach to birth defects, developmental disabilities, and genetic conditions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125C: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30003
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!