Dr. Vazken M. Der Kaloustian is Professor at the Departments of Pediatrics and Human Genetics, McGill University, in Montreal, Canada. His main field of research is clinical genetics and, in particular, genetic diseases of the skin. He has published more than 150 articles and chapters, as well as 3 books. He has been on the editorial boards of books and journals, including the American Journal of Medical Genetics. He has also served as consultant for the World Health Organization and as member of its specialty committees for certain genetic disorders.
Genetic diseases of the skin: Progress and perspectives
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Genetic Diseases of the Skin: Progress and Perspectives
Volume 131C, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Der Kaloustian, V. M. and Happle, R. (2004), Genetic diseases of the skin: Progress and perspectives. Am. J. Med. Genet., 131C: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30028
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!