Dr. José Manoel Bertolote is a psychiatrist with degrees in social (transcultural) psychiatry and in medical sciences. Currently, he is coordinator of the team on Management of Mental and Brain Disorders at the headquarters of the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, where he is responsible for SUPRE, the WHO Worldwide Initiative for the Prevention of Suicide.
Suicidal behavior prevention: WHO perspectives on research
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Genetics of Suicidal Behavior
Volume 133C, Issue 1, pages 8–12, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Bertolote, J. M. and Fleischmann, A. (2005), Suicidal behavior prevention: WHO perspectives on research. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133C: 8–12. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30041
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!