Fransiska Malfait, M.D., is a research fellow from the Scientific Foundation, Flanders and a Ph.D. candidate in the Centre for Medical Genetics, Ghent University. Her research interests include the study of genetic defects in the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
Molecular genetics in classic Ehlers–Danlos syndrome
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Connective Tissue Disorders
Volume 139C, Issue 1, pages 17–23, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Malfait, F. and de Paepe, A. (2005), Molecular genetics in classic Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 139C: 17–23. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30070
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
- The Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (to Anne De Paepe). Grant Number: G.0090.99N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!