Hilary Coon, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Principal Investigator for the Genetics Component of the Utah Autism Research Program at the University of Utah. She is a statistical geneticist with interest in the analysis of complex traits.
Current perspectives on the genetic analysis of autism
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism
Volume 142C, Issue 1, pages 24–32, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Coon, H. (2006), Current perspectives on the genetic analysis of autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 142C: 24–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30079
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- NICHD. Grant Number: 5 U19 HD035476 and R01 MH069359
- Utah Autism Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!