William M. McMahon, M.D., is Director of the Utah Autism Program and Professor of Psychiatry, Pediatrics and Educational Psychology at the University of Utah. His research interests include the genetics of developmental neuropsychiatric disorders and the social and ethical implications of the genetics of psychiatric illness.
Genetic counseling and ethical issues for autism
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism
Volume 142C, Issue 1, pages 52–57, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
McMahon, W. M., Baty, B. J. and Botkin, J. (2006), Genetic counseling and ethical issues for autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 142C: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30082
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Utah Autism Program. Grant Number: 5 U19 HD035476
- Utah Autism Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!