Nicola Longo is Professor of Pediatrics and Director of the Metabolic Service at the University of Utah. His research covers inherited disorders of fatty acid oxidation and the development of new therapies for metabolic disorders.
Disorders of carnitine transport and the carnitine cycle†
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Volume 142C, Issue 2, pages 77–85, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Longo, N., Amat di San Filippo, C. and Pasquali, M. (2006), Disorders of carnitine transport and the carnitine cycle. Am. J. Med. Genet., 142C: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30087
How to cite this article: Longo N, di San Filippo CA, Pasquali M. 2006. Disorders of carnitine transport and the carnitine cycle. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 142C:77–85.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK 53824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!