Suzanne C. O'Neill, Ph.D., is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Tolerance for uncertainty and perceived risk among women receiving uninformative BRCA1/2 test results†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Toward Evidence-Based Genetic Counseling
Volume 142C, Issue 4, pages 251–259, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
O'Neill, S. C., DeMarco, T., Peshkin, B. N., Rogers, S., Rispoli, J., Brown, K., Valdimarsdottir, H. and Schwartz, M. D. (2006), Tolerance for uncertainty and perceived risk among women receiving uninformative BRCA1/2 test results. Am. J. Med. Genet., 142C: 251–259. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30104
How to cite this article: O'Neill SC, DeMarco T, Peshkin BN, Rogers S, Rispoli J, Brown K, Valdimarsdottir H, Schwartz MD. 2006. Tolerance for uncertainty and perceived risk among women receiving uninformative BRCA1/2 test results. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 142C:251–259.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!