Dr. A.D. Kline, M.D. is the Director of Pediatric Genetics in the Harvey Institute for Human Genetics at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. She is an Instructor in Pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She is the Medical Director of the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Foundation.
Natural history of aging in Cornelia de Lange syndrome†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Adult Dysmorphology
Volume 145C, Issue 3, pages 248–260, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Kline, A. D., Grados, M., Sponseller, P., Levy, H. P., Blagowidow, N., Schoedel, C., Rampolla, J., Clemens, D. K., Krantz, I., Kimball, A., Pichard, C. and Tuchman, D. (2007), Natural history of aging in Cornelia de Lange syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 145C: 248–260. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30137
How to cite this article: Kline AD, Grados M, Sponseller P, Levy HP, Blagowidow N, Schoedel C, Rampolla J, Clemens DK, Krantz I, Kimball A, Pichard C, Tuchman D. 2007. Natural history of aging in Cornelia de Lange syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 145C:248–260.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
- NOIH. Grant Number: RO1 HD039323
- NICHD. Grant Number: PO1 HD052860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!