Privatdozentin Dr. med. Anita Rauch is an Assistant Professor equivalent in Human Genetics at the University Hospital Erlangen. Her research focuses on microdeletion syndromes and the aetiology of mental retardation and MCA syndromes.
Chromosome 5q subtelomeric deletion syndrome†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Subtelomeric Microdeletion Syndromes
Volume 145C, Issue 4, pages 372–376, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Rauch, A. and Dörr, H.-G. (2007), Chromosome 5q subtelomeric deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 145C: 372–376. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30151
How to cite this article: Rauch A, Dörr H-G. 2007. Chromosome 5q subtelomeric deletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 145C:372–376.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!