Kristina Cusmano-Ozog, M.D., is a Senior Medical Genetics Resident in the Stanford UCSF Medical Genetics Program. Her research interests include inborn errors of metabolism and the clinical delineation of malformation syndromes.
22q13.3 deletion syndrome: A recognizable malformation syndrome associated with marked speech and language delay†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Subtelomeric Microdeletion Syndromes
Volume 145C, Issue 4, pages 393–398, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Cusmano-Ozog, K., Manning, M. A. and Hoyme, H. E. (2007), 22q13.3 deletion syndrome: A recognizable malformation syndrome associated with marked speech and language delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 145C: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30155
How to cite this article: Cusmano-Ozog K, Manning MA, Hoyme HE. 2007. 22q13.3 deletion syndrome: A recognizable malformation syndrome associated with marked speech and language delay. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 145C:393–398.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!