Sonja A. Rasmussen, M.D., MS, is a pediatrician and clinical geneticist and currently serves as Senior Scientist at the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. Her research interests include the identification of risk factors for birth defects, mortality associated with birth defects and genetic conditions, and the impact of infections on the pregnant woman and her embryo or fetus.
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Gastroschisis: Evidence and Challenges
Volume 148C, Issue 3, pages 199–212, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Rasmussen, S. A. and Frías, J. L. (2008), Non-genetic risk factors for gastroschisis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 148C: 199–212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30175
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How to cite this article: Rasmussen SA, Frías JL. 2008. Non-genetic risk factors for gastroschisis. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 148C:199–212.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!