Edward Lammer, MD and David Iovannisci, MS PhD are research scientists at Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute.
Gastroschisis: A gene–environment model involving the VEGF–NOS3 pathway†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Gastroschisis: Evidence and Challenges
Volume 148C, Issue 3, pages 213–218, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Lammer, E. J., Iovannisci, D. M., Tom, L., Schultz, K. and Shaw, G. M. (2008), Gastroschisis: A gene–environment model involving the VEGF–NOS3 pathway. Am. J. Med. Genet., 148C: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30182
How to cite this article: Lammer EJ, Iovannisci DM, Tom L, Schultz K, Shaw GM. 2008. Gastroschisis: A gene–environment model involving the VEGF–NOS3 pathway. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 148C:213–218.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- California Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program. Grant Number: 16RT-0086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!