Marcella Zollino, M.D., is Associate Professor in the Department of Medical Genetics, at Università Cattolica Sacro Cuore, Roma. Areas of expertise are clinical dysmorphology and clinical cytogenetics, mainly in the fields of Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome, Ring 14 syndrome, MCA/MR syndromes associated with cryptic chromosome abnormalities, and haploinsufficiency syndromes. She is involved in evaluation and application of techniques for molecular karyotyping, including FISH, and array-CGH.
On the nosology and pathogenesis of Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome: Genotype–phenotype correlation analysis of 80 patients and literature review†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome and the 4p-Related Syndromes
Volume 148C, Issue 4, pages 257–269, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Zollino, M., Murdolo, M., Marangi, G., Pecile, V., Galasso, C., Mazzanti, L. and Neri, G. (2008), On the nosology and pathogenesis of Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome: Genotype–phenotype correlation analysis of 80 patients and literature review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 148C: 257–269. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30190
How to cite this article: Zollino M, Murdolo M, Marangi G, Pecile V, Galasso C, Mazzanti L, Neri G. 2008. On the nosology and pathogenesis of Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome: Genotype–phenotype correlation analysis of 80 patients and literature review. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!