Joseph B. Fanning, Ph.D., is a research fellow at the Center for Biomedical Ethics and Society at Vanderbilt University. His academic training is in religious studies with degrees from Princeton Theological Seminary and Vanderbilt University. His research interests include understanding the ways spirituality and religion influence the practice of medicine.
Religious and spiritual issues in medical genetics†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Religion and Genomics: Navigating Pathways and Perspectives of Patient Care
Volume 151C, Issue 1, pages 1–5, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Fanning, J. B. and Clayton, E. W. (2009), Religious and spiritual issues in medical genetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 151C: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30191
How to cite this article: Fanning JB, Clayton EW. 2009. Religious and spiritual issues in medical genetics. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 151C:1–5.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: 1 R13 HG004689-01
- Vanderbilt University's Center for the Study of Religion and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!