Ann F. Chou, Ph.D., M.P.H., M.A., is a health services researcher and an Assistant Professor of Health Administration and Policy at the College of Public Health and College of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Quality assurance in medical and public health genetics services: A systematic review†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Quality in Clinical Genetics
Volume 151C, Issue 3, pages 214–234, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Chou, A. F., Norris, A. I., Williamson, L., Garcia, K., Baysinger, J. and Mulvihill, J. J. (2009), Quality assurance in medical and public health genetics services: A systematic review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 151C: 214–234. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30219
How to cite this article: Chou AF, Norris AI, Williamson L, Garcia K, Baysinger J, Mulvihill JJ. 2009. Quality assurance in medical and public health genetics services: A systematic review. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 151C:214–234.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- HRSA. Grant Number: U22MC03962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!