Marina Macca, MD, trained at the Department of Pediatrics of the Federico II University of Naples and now works at the Department of Phisical and Rehabilitation Medicine at the same University. Her clinical and research interest is child disability with a special focus on neurogenetic disorders.
The molecular basis of oral-facial-digital syndrome, type 1†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Cilia and Ciliopathies
Volume 151C, Issue 4, pages 318–325, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Macca, M. and Franco, B. (2009), The molecular basis of oral-facial-digital syndrome, type 1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 151C: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30224
How to cite this article: Macca M, Franco B. 2009. The molecular basis of oral–facial–digital syndrome, type 1. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 151C:318–325.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Italian Telethon Foundation
- European Union. Grant Number: 201804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!