Deborah Mackay, Ph.D. is a senior lecturer in human genetics at the University of Southampton, UK, and heads the Wessex Imprinting Group, which is embedded in a service genetics laboratory and delivers wide-ranging translational research into human imprinting disorders.
Transient neonatal diabetes mellitus type 1†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Imprinted Genes and Human Disease
Volume 154C, Issue 3, pages 335–342, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Mackay, D. J.G. and Temple, I. K. (2010), Transient neonatal diabetes mellitus type 1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 154C: 335–342. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30272
How to cite this article: Mackay DJG, Temple IK. 2010. Transient neonatal diabetes mellitus type 1. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 153C:335–342.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!