Suzanne M. Gilboa, Ph.D., M.H.S., is an Epidemiologist in the Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Her research focuses on understanding risk factors for birth defects, including diabetes and obesity, environmental and occupational hazards and exposures, and medication use.
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Teratology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 234–246, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Gilboa, S. M., Broussard, C. S., Devine, O. J., Duwe, K. N., Flak, A. L., Boulet, S. L., Moore, C. A., Werler, M. M. and Honein, M. A. (2011), Influencing clinical practice regarding the use of antiepileptic medications during pregnancy: Modeling the potential impact on the prevalences of spina bifida and cleft palate in the United States. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 234–246. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30306
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How to cite this article: Gilboa SM, Broussard CS, Devine OJ, Duwe KN, Flak AL, Boulet SL, Moore CA, Werler MM, Honein MA. 2011. Influencing clinical practice regarding the use of antiepileptic medications during pregnancy: Modeling the potential impact on the prevalences of spina bifida and cleft palate in the United States. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157:234–246.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!