Elizabeth A. Conover, M.S., C.G.C., is a genetic counselor and nurse practitioner. She coordinates the Nebraska Teratogen Information Service (NE-TIS), and is a founding member of OTIS (The Organization of Teratology Information Specialists).
The art and science of teratogen risk communication†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Teratology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 227–233, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Conover, E. A. and Polifka, J. E. (2011), The art and science of teratogen risk communication. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 227–233. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30308
How to cite this article: Conover EA, Polifka JE. 2011. The art and science of teratogen risk communication. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157:227–233.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!