Sarah Običan is Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She is a Fellow at the Reproductive Toxicology Center.
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Teratology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 150–169, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Običan, S. and Scialli, A. R. (2011), Teratogenic exposures. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 150–169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30310
How to cite this article: Običan S, Scialli AR. 2011. Teratogenic exposures. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157:150–169.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!