Margaret P. Adam, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Genetic Medicine, at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA. She is involved in several ongoing research studies pertaining to clinical teratology.
Evolving knowledge of the teratogenicity of medications in human pregnancy†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Teratology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 175–182, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Adam, M. P., Polifka, J. E. and Friedman, J.M. (2011), Evolving knowledge of the teratogenicity of medications in human pregnancy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 175–182. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30313
How to cite this article: Adam MP, Polifka JE, Friedman JM. 2011. Evolving knowledge of the teratogenicity of medications in human pregnancy. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157:175–182.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!