Bogdan J. Wlodarczyk is an assistant Professor at the Dell Pediatric Research Institute and holds a faculty position in the Department of Nutritional Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin. He is a reproductive toxicologist and uses animal models to study the mechanisms of birth defects.
Genetic basis of susceptibility to teratogen induced birth defects†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Teratology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 215–226, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Wlodarczyk, B. J., Palacios, A. M., Chapa, C. J., Zhu, H., George, T. M. and Finnell, R. H. (2011), Genetic basis of susceptibility to teratogen induced birth defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 215–226. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30314
How to cite this article: Wlodarczyk B, Palacios A, Chapa C, Zhu H, George TM, Finnell RH. 2011. Genetic basis of susceptibility to teratogen induced birth defects. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157:215–226.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!