How to Cite this Article: Siffel C, Correa A, Amar E, Bakker MK, Bermejo-Sánchez E, Bianca S, Castilla EE, Clementi M, Cocchi G, Csáky-Szunyogh M, Feldkamp ML, Landau D, Leoncini E, Li Z, Lowry RB, Marengo LK, Mastroiacovo P, Morgan M, Mutchinick OM, Pierini A, Rissmann A, Ritvanen A, Scarano G, Szabova E, Olney RS. 2011. Bladder exstrophy: An epidemiologic study from the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research, and an overview of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157: 321–332.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Very Rare Defects: What Can We Learn?
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 321–332, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Siffel, C., Correa, A., Amar, E., Bakker, M. K., Bermejo-Sánchez, E., Bianca, S., Castilla, E. E., Clementi, M., Cocchi, G., Csáky-Szunyogh, M., Feldkamp, M. L., Landau, D., Leoncini, E., Li, Z., Lowry, R. B., Marengo, L. K., Mastroiacovo, P., Morgan, M., Mutchinick, O. M., Pierini, A., Rissmann, A., Ritvanen, A., Scarano, G., Szabova, E. and Olney, R. S. (2011), Bladder exstrophy: An epidemiologic study from the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research, and an overview of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 321–332. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30316
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!