How to Cite this Article: Botto LD, Feldkamp ML, Amar E, Carey JC, Castilla EE, Clementi M, Cocchi G, de Walle HEK, Halliday J, Leoncini E, Li Z, Lowry RB, Marengo LK, Martínez-Frías M-L, Merlob P, Morgan M, Muñoz LL, Rissmann A, Ritvanen A, Scarano G, Mastroiacovo P. 2011. Acardia: Epidemiologic findings and literature review from the International Clearinghouse of Birth Defects Surveillance and Research. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157: 262–273.
Acardia: Epidemiologic findings and literature review from the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Very Rare Defects: What Can We Learn?
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 262–273, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Botto, L. D., Feldkamp, M. L., Amar, E., Carey, J. C., Castilla, E. E., Clementi, M., Cocchi, G., de Walle, H. E.K., Halliday, J., Leoncini, E., Li, Z., Lowry, R. B., Marengo, L. K., Martínez-Frías, M.-L., Merlob, P., Morgan, M., Muñoz, L. L., Rissmann, A., Ritvanen, A., Scarano, G. and Mastroiacovo, P. (2011), Acardia: Epidemiologic findings and literature review from the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 262–273. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30318
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: 1U50DD000524-02
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII, Ministry of Science and Innovation) of Spain
- Fundación 1000 sobre Defectos Congénitos of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!