How to Cite this Article: Mutchinick OM, Luna-Muñoz L, Amar E, Bakker MK, Clementi M, Cocchi G, da Graça Dutra M, Feldkamp M, Landau D, Leoncini E, Li Z, Lowry B, Marengo LK, Martínez-Frías M-L, Mastroiacovo P, Métneki J, Morgan M, Pierini A, Rissman A, Ritvanen A, Scarano G, Siffel C, Szabova E, Arteaga-Vázquez J. 2011. Conjoined twins: A Worldwide Collaborative Epidemiological Study of the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157: 274–287.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Very Rare Defects: What Can We Learn?
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 274–287, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Mutchinick, O. M., Luna-Muñoz, L., Amar, E., Bakker, M. K., Clementi, M., Cocchi, G., da Graça Dutra, M., Feldkamp, M. L., Landau, D., Leoncini, E., Li, Z., Lowry, B., Marengo, L. K., Martínez-Frías, M.-L., Mastroiacovo, P., Métneki, J., Morgan, M., Pierini, A., Rissman, A., Ritvanen, A., Scarano, G., Siffel, C., Szabova, E. and Arteaga-Vázquez, J. (2011), Conjoined twins: A worldwide collaborative epidemiological study of the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 274–287. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30321
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U50DD000524-02
- South America ECLAMC: MCT/CNPq, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 573993/2008-4, 476978/2008-4, 554755/2009-2, 306750/2009-0, 402045/2010-6
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII, Ministry of Science and Innovation) of Spain
- Fundación 1000 sobre Defectos Congénitos, of Spain
- The Tuscany Registry of Birth Defects is funded by the “Direzione Generale Diritti di cittadinanza e Coesione sociale—Regione Toscana”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!