How to Cite this Article: Orioli IM, Amar E, Arteaga-Vazquez J, Bakker MK, Bianca S, Botto LD, Clementi M, Correa A, Csaky-Szunyogh M, Leoncini E, López-Camelo JS, Li Z, Lowry RB, Marengo L, Martínez-Frías ML, Mastroiacovo P, Morgan M, Pierini A, Ritvanen A, Scarano G, Szabova E, Castilla EE. 2011. Sirenomelia: An epidemiologic study in a large dataset from the International Clearinghouse of Birth Defects Surveillance and Research, and literature review. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 157: 358–373.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Very Rare Defects: What Can We Learn?
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 358–373, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Orioli, I. M., Amar, E., Arteaga-Vazquez, J., Bakker, M. K., Bianca, S., Botto, L. D., Clementi, M., Correa, A., Csaky-Szunyogh, M., Leoncini, E., Li, Z., López-Camelo, J. S., Lowry, R. B., Marengo, L., Martínez-Frías, M.-L., Mastroiacovo, P., Morgan, M., Pierini, A., Ritvanen, A., Scarano, G., Szabova, E. and Castilla, E. E. (2011), Sirenomelia: An epidemiologic study in a large dataset from the International Clearinghouse of Birth Defects Surveillance and Research, and literature review. Am. J. Med. Genet., 157: 358–373. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.30324
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- MCT/CNPq, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 573993/2008-4, 476978/2008-4, 554755/2009-2, 306750/2009-0, 402045/2010-6
- FAPERJ, Brazil. Grant Numbers: E-26/102.748/2008, E-26/170.007/2008
- CAPES, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 1957/2009, 2799/2010
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1U50DD000524-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!