MD, FACMG is a Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Clinical Practice Director, Division of Genetics, Birth Defects and Metabolism, Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL. She has a longstanding interest and involvement in newborn screening and has served as a consultant to the Illinois Dept. of Public Health for over 20 years. Until very recently, she represented the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders on the Secretary's Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children.
Newborn screening for Pompe disease: An update, 2011†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Advancements in Pompe Disease
Volume 160C, Issue 1, pages 8–12, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Burton, B. K. (2012), Newborn screening for Pompe disease: An update, 2011. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 8–12. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31315
How to cite this article: Burton BK. 2012. Newborn screening for Pompe disease: An update, 2011. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C:8–12.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!