Bradley P. Coe is a postdoctoral fellow in Evan Eichler's group in the Department of Genome Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine, where he is supported by a fellowship from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. His current work focuses on the identification and study of rare copy number variation in intellectual disability and developmental delay.
The genetic variability and commonality of neurodevelopmental disease†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism and Intellectual Disability: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Volume 160C, Issue 2, pages 118–129, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Coe, B. P., Girirajan, S. and Eichler, E. E. (2012), The genetic variability and commonality of neurodevelopmental disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 118–129. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31327
How to cite this article: Coe BP, Girirajan S, Eichler EE. 2012. The genetic variability and commonality of neurodevelopmental disease. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C:118–129.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!