Dr. Zappella is a psychiatrist who has extensively studied autism spectrum disorders. He teaches at the University of Siena in Child Neuropsychiatry.
Reversible autism and intellectual disability in children†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism and Intellectual Disability: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Volume 160C, Issue 2, pages 111–117, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Zappella, M. (2012), Reversible autism and intellectual disability in children. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 111–117. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31328
How to cite this article: Zappella M. 2012. Reversible autism and intellectual disability in children. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C:111–117.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!