Yan Kou, M.Sc., is a graduate student at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, working under the supervision of Drs. Ma'ayan and Buxbaum. She is interested in developing and applying systems biological methods to complex human disorders. Yan Kou is a Seaver Graduate Fellow.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism and Intellectual Disability: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Volume 160C, Issue 2, pages 130–142, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Kou, Y., Betancur, C., Xu, H., Buxbaum, J. D. and Ma'ayan, A. (2012), Network- and attribute-based classifiers can prioritize genes and pathways for autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31330
Yan Kou, Catalina Betancur, and Huilei Xu contributed equally to this study.
How to Cite this Article: Kou Y, Betancur C, Xu H, Buxbaum JD, Ma'ayan A. 2012. Network- and attribute-based classifiers can prioritize genes and pathways for autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C:130–142.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50GM071558-03, R01DK088541-01A1, RC2LM010994-01, R01MH089025-02
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biomarkers in autism spectrum disorder: the old and the new, Psychopharmacology, 2014, 231, 6, 1201, , , ,
- 222q13.2q13.32 genomic regions associated with severity of speech delay, developmental delay, and physical features in Phelan–McDermid syndrome, Genetics in Medicine, 2013,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3In utero exposure to valproic acid and autism — A current review of clinical and animal studies, Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2013, 36, 47, , ,
- 4Phenotypic impact of genomic structural variation: insights from and for human disease, Nature Reviews Genetics, 2013, 14, 2, 125, , , ,
- 5Serum levels of soluble platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 are decreased in subjects with autism spectrum disorder, Molecular Autism, 2013, 4, 1, 19, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Patient-controlled encrypted genomic data: an approach to advance clinical genomics, BMC Medical Genomics, 2012, 5, 1, 31,